API & Database
The Price Digests API is the only single source asset data API serving the content needs of Insurance, Finance and Government providing VIN decoding, prefill data, and asset valuations
Price Digests VIN Decoding API Integration Advantages
- Price Digests API solutions are built on top of the industry leading cloud provider, Amazon Web Services.
- The system architecture uses best practices for security, redundancy and disaster recovery.
- The database tier is composed of a master node with a hot backup providing 99.95% infrastructure availability.
- The general architecture of the Price Digests API solutions works to provide low latency and high reliability for all Price Digests customers.
- Price Digests API solutions are RESTful APIs and all returns are structured in JSON.
- Authentication to Price Digests APIs utilizes strong entropy API keys.
- Our API solutions are fully documented and provide use cases for sample execution.
- All Price Digests API endpoints include the ability to return error codes as a part of the call response body.
Our API Suite
The Price Digests API includes the data benchmarks we are known for such as specifications, VIN and serial number verification, and MSRP and asset values.
Meet the Leadership Team
Industry experts driven to deliver cost-effective, timely and streamlined solutions to our clients
Tom ChristersonDirector, Strategic Accounts
Tom brings over 10 years of Construction Data business experience and deep industry knowledge to the table and is dedicated to taking a consultative sales approach by leveraging his in-depth product proficiency to help customers make informed, data-backed decisions.
Sam GiffinDirector, Business Insights
Sam leads the industry's largest analyst team made up of data scientists, statisticians and economists. He is a frequent speaker and writer of thought leadership content in the industry, has an MS in Applied Economics from GSU, and is on CE's Under 40 list.
Garrett SchemmelVP & Market Leader
Garrett graduated with an MBA from the Georgia Institute of Technology and serves as VP for EquipmentWatch, the leading data and intelligence provider in the heavy equipment industry, and Price Digests, a leading data provider to the commercial insurance and taxation industries.
Dan SmithManaging Director
Dan has 17 years of experience in the industry at Price Digests with a heavy focus on P&C Insurance rating workflow, risk analysis, and portfolio analysis including commercial auto, specialty and inland marine lines of business.